Thursday 23 June 2011

Panera Bread, 375 Marketplace Blvd, Trenton, NJ 08691.

I've seen news papers that tell me where I am but by the time I finally get to a place with wireless internet I always seem to forget.

But I got the name now, Trenton.
or thats what the guy who gave me the last of his pastry told me, he sat and talked to me for about an hour.

He was really nice I think his name was Ray, he even bought me a hot drink and gave me some cash so I can buy myself a proper meal.

Then he told me he had an important business meeting to go to, he was dressed nice a suit and tie and shiny shoes.

Now that I know the name of the location I'm in I feel a little safer.

I think i'll say outside this shop, Mystery.
Panera Bread, 375 Marketplace Blvd, Trenton, NJ 08691.

I'll be waiting for you.

-I_L

2 comments: