Thursday 9 June 2011

Mirrors.

We've all wished at least once that we were someone else.
That one person who we thought had it all.
Had the best girlfriend/boyfriend,wife/husband.
the one that had the nicest things, never got in trouble, had the money, had the 'life'

none of that matters to me anymore.
All I care about is staying alive, from myself.

I've been trying so hard to find out what this effin 'doll maker' means.
Because its the only thing that pisses me off the most about all this mail Ive been getting.
personally I don't think its really that good, I really don't.

I had the oddest dream-like thing.
(you can't call it a dream I wasn't sleeping, could you call it a vision? I'm not sure but it was just like i was seeing things sorta like a dream.If you know the proper term please tell mii...)
It was of the girl in the white dress, She was playing with something, and the whole place reeked of rotting human flesh, she moved her black hair from her face and turned around looking in my direction.
but not at me.
and her face, her face, those eyes, that smile, those blood covered hand's, she was no child, not a child she was my age, she stood up a body, and she got up soon after and it, the body, followed her like a wind-up toy.

"Thank you" she said softly, looking in my direction but not at me.
Did I dare turn around?
/When i did all i saw was a black suit and the words.
'Your welcome my child'.

Well shit, what the fuck does this all mean?

Unable to function
-I_L

No comments:

Post a Comment