Thursday 2 June 2011

I have to run.

I have to leave here, now.
He's here.
Slenderman he found me, I saw him.
I SAW HIM, I'm not lying believe me..please believe me.
am I excited? NO!
Dammit the skinny jerk actually appeared to me, I was hoping for such a longer bliss period.

Does he think just because I am sick he can break me? Just because I can't sleep..
I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE ME!

Ugh..how pointless.
Because of my insomnia people will think its just a hallucination.
DAMN.
And it's been foggy for day's.

2 comments:

  1. I believe you.

    Calm down, dear. I will listen and help you all I can if you want. I know this is stressful and you're afraid, angry, your instincts probably blazing, but you need to find a way to calm down. Hysteria is not survival, it is death.

    We have to work on how to protect you first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm home again.
    I don't know why I thought if i ran outside it would be safer, I'm.Such.A.Moron.

    Please help me, Fog has gotten so much thicker. Tried video audio screwed up so bad.

    Why me? I never did anything wrong, why did he choose me, why today, what can I do I'm frustrated.

    -I_L

    ReplyDelete