Wednesday 19 October 2011

Lullaby

So much has happened, so much.

One day before baby Lullaby's birth, my fathers body was dragged from the woods, this caued me great panic.

A proper burial, my father would never meet his beloved grandaughter.

Baby lullaby has been born, healty, beautiful, she never cried at first, I got scared babys should cry right? It didnt take long before she did cry, her tiny blue eyes leaked clear tears.

Her small hands clenched and unclenched swiftly and she was wrapped up quickly. Once in my arms she stopped, looked up at me, her tiny lips pressed against each other, small blond hairs.

She was beautiful.

And she fell asleep.

Could I kill what I have created?

Mystery is gone....she, I wanted her to hold baby Lullaby once before she left. I remember she gave me a kiss on my forhead, it was soft, it seemed Non-existance.

I made her the godmother of little Lullaby.

I wish I could have told her that she was, I'm sure she would have been so happy....

I wish you the best, please dont forget us.

Trina and Shady, your both aunts now.

Doc, your a father.

And I'm a mother.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations pupa. im sure its a beautiful child.

    stay safe,
    -Ike+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, I am glad you and your baby are safe and healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both so much. <3

    We'll all help you take care of her. I promise, my Lady.

    ReplyDelete